Friday, October 21, 2005

Letter 5

Des Byrth
Wagamama
93 North Rd
Brighton BN1 1YE


27 September 2005



Dear Des

Sorry it’s been a couple of days since I saw my doctor and I promised to contact you within this time to give you my decision.

My doctor said that I was not unfit to work but advised me against returning to the atmosphere I described and will stand by me with this decision.

Regarding the grievance procedure I was expecting to receive a list of answers to all my grievances within 7 days our out latest meeting, but so far all I have only received partial and unsatisfactory answers so I am not clear at what point I will be in a position to appeal against what I expect to be an unsatisfactory outcome to move on from the stage that we are now in.

I would like to invite my union representative to attend the appeal and I will be meeting with her on October 5th to run through our correspondence.

best wishes





Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home